• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

New moola game is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
912
Reaction score
0
Ther is a new moola game that is out, it is called Ro-Sham-Bo-Fu-Rock Paper Scissors. But with a Twist

I am going to give this game a whirl!
 
pretty exciting... There goes my night..lol
 
Off to try it now.

Thanks for sharing :)
 
It has strategy to it...amazing, Its pretty amusing. :)
 
DNF needs a specific moola forum...
 
I haven't lost yet on the new game. :-)

I prefer the old one though. It's much more fun and challenging.
 
lol ill have to give you my account info 007 ;-)
 
BTW I have 2 invites - PM me with your email :D
 
Awesome! thanks for letting us know. *heads off to play*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom