• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

New split of domain sales categories

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberserf

Level 3
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
146
Reaction score
1
I frequently browse through the domains for sale section and have noticed the change with a split of $100 and over and $100 and under sections. Is it just me or was this a waste of time?

I see no difference in quality of names for sale in either section (browsing through each section yields the same quality no matter what price). When I look for names in a price point that is supposed to be more quality than the lesser priced section, I'd lean towards possibly seeing higher quality names in the more expensive category.

I realize the priced categories are built for sellers, to an extent, but mostly as a buyer I would have liked to see this higher priced category built for more quality names for sale, which this simply does not do. Just my 2 cents.

Just an aside (as currently browsing):

416 viewers in $100 and up

6 viewers in $100 and below
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom