Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New TLDs at Enom.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

windyreddy

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi. It's been 2 months since Enom announced that they would be bringing in new TLDs ( CO.UK, .CA, .DE , .JP etc ).

Refer : http://www.enom.com/news.asp

I wrote to their CS and have'nt heard from them yet.

Anybody knows anything of the launch of the new TLDs ??

regards,

Arvind

PrimeDNR

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dear windy,

Me too wanted to ask when will be .NAME be available in eNom?

Form eNom's home page, it says it will be available in July but it was August 2002 now.

Godaddy has lead eNom in this case. I think eNom should work hard.

In addition, Godaddy is restructuring its services to get the customers of eNom.

The brand new wildwestdomains.com was targeting at eNom. I think eNom should dealt with it.

Regards

:rolleyes:

M

Mik

They're on the reseller test servers so my guess is a few days and they should be on the official live site as well. Though I only saw .ca .uk and .de, either .jp fell through or they are updating the test servers as i'm fiddling around with my things on there. I would like to sell some .de names at their retail pricing on test. 100 bucks per name! :)

PrimeDNR

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mik
They're on the reseller test servers so my guess is a few days and they should be on the official live site as well. Though I only saw .ca .uk and .de, either .jp fell through or they are updating the test servers as i'm fiddling around with my things on there. I would like to sell some .de names at their retail pricing on test. 100 bucks per name! :)

Not kidding 100bucks in AUD or USD. I hope eNom can bundle it with a pop3 email so that we can sold it to any potential buyers.

:shy:

M

Mik

That price is $100US. Though i'd be happy with $100Aus as well, i'm not picky :) would be great if we could CHARGE in any currency using enom interfaces though.

Pricing is at resellertest.enom.com no idea if they are final or not although my sub-reseller pricing shows .de as $77 and .uk as $41 so I hope that will drop a bit once it goes live and the resellers lower the accounts for all their subs but ya never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom