Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

New to transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

geoffe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello I just joined this cool site and was wondering how hard transfering domain names are to buyers? I register at aplus.net not sure if anyone has used them or not. Could someone point me in the right dirrection so I know how to transfer if I buy or sell.
Thanks

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Usually when you are buying or selling your domains, most "push" their sale to the buyer. This requires that both have an account at the same registrar. You would send your payment to the seller with your account id (email for GD) and they will push the name to your account. When "transferring" it usually costs $ from a registrar so if the buyer wants it transferred let them pay the fee. Very simple.

geoffe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cool. Thank you. I have noticed some sites are easier at a PUSh than others. Like aplus.net I still cannot figure out how to push so I joined Registerfly instead.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Never used aplus.net, but I am sure there are others on here that have. I know registerfly, enom, GD, and a couple others are the more popular ones.

geoffe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Soon as I get my first sale off that damn aplus.net I will have to figure it out. registerfly is so easy.

geoffe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ya I read that and it makes no sense to me at all. So I change all the info then how does that get the DN to the new user. I guess when it happens I will be on the line with the tech support people. Thanks for the link

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems to me you change all the info and give them your login account info. This wouldn't make sense if you had more than 1 domain on your account. I would contact them first to make sure so you know what you are doing when selling, otherwise your seller might back out.

geoffe

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yup I have 3 accounts with mulitple DN's on them. Maybe the buyer will have to pay to move it to registerfly and push it there.

Bender

Bending
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My suggestion is to forget about registerfly and use eNom directly.RegFly is a reseller for eNom.You can have an eNom $8,95 reseller account for free from DNF users(just PM me) or, if you want to make a good investment, even a $6.95 reseller account(not from me, but there are a few sellers on DNF).
Just my 2 "bani" - romanian equivalent for "cents":)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators