Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

New Website Redtagdomains.ca

dancarl

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HI

I have just launched (soft) my domian www.redtagdomains.ca it is my attempt to create a place where I can create some interest in my domains and to eventually allow other people to sell there .ca's as well. So this is a (START) of my goal to provide a all Canadian domain selling site for domainers.

If anyone has any tips, thoughts or pitfalls, plugins, apps etc feel free to let me know.

thanx for your time.

Dan Carlson

[email protected]

skype carlsonmobile

INFORG

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is that the "Divi" theme? I am developing one on that right now.

A few things I noticed:
1. Upload a favicon, otherwise it defaults to the Bluehost one.
2. Edit your footer.php to get rid of the elegantthemes and wordpress links. Put your copyright notice or something there.
3. When I view one of your category pages, I only see the first 5 domains - increase it to show enough to at least fill the page down as long as your sidebar.
4. About us, contact us, etc. all incomplete. You will also want to add an FAQ and sales terms page at a minimum.

Are you using some kind of plug in for the domain listings?

Good start.

dancarl

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

Thank you for your input, all great points that I am going to implement, I have done the favicon, and the contact us page, will work on the rest.

This is the Divi theme, and I am using two plugins “my-domain-list” and “table press with extensions”

Dan

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener