• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed New-York-State.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainstosell

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
867
Reaction score
0
Any appraisals appreciated...

New-York-State.org

13,700,000 Google
28,625 OVT

Thanks!
 
I assume that you regged New-York-State.org because of the bids for New-York.org going on here...never a good idea :)
(seriously)
 
worthless... sorry bud, should have saved your money... 2 completely different arenas
 
appears that you regged New-York-State.org because of the bids for New-York.org going on here...never a good idea :)
(seriously)

I did notice that there were bids going on here for that domain, and I wish the seller the best of luck. However, I reg'd this one because it is a geographic .org that covers a large, well-know area - this has outstanding potential.

I don't think it's a good idea when you see a domain like "JimbosCustomWidgets.com" go for $50,000 on DNJournal and you go out and reg the .net, .org, .info and .biz; but New York State is a prime geographic area, and I was actually surprised to see this one available (although I'll admit, I'm not a big hyphen fan)...

Thanks for your opinions and viewpoints, though, I really do appreciate the feedback, and I'd like to hear more! :)
 
If the intent is to develop then the domain is pretty good. It's clearly intuitive and would look good to someone seeing it listed in SE's. Not much value without development though. Good luck.
 
agree with greggish. no value without development.
 
I think you may find someone willing to pay $100 for that........so I won`t say regfee but low xxx undeveloped.
 
Thanks all, for the comments and appraisals. Yeah, I agree that development is the way to go with this, and there is a ton of great subject matter - NYC, restaurants, Adirondack (and all the other great state parks and forest perserves), hotels and bed-and-breakfasts, Cooperstown, 2 pro baseball teams, 3 pro football teams, 3 pro hockey teams, a pro basketball team... the list goes on and on.

This could be a huge undertaking, but I think I can have some fun with this one.

Thanks!
 
Develope this one...
 
Not only is it an org with a hyphen, it's an org with two hyphens.

Regfee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom