• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Newbee Domainer question

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeet

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Brought these 2 domains that I thought were good names.

url: BETawardshow.com
url: thedisneydiscount.com

I found out that they both are worthless because of possible TM .
Question: Can I park these for park per click?
What can I do with these 2 domains?
Can I get into any trouble for registrating these names?

Any reply will be much appreciated.
 
Thanks, that really easied my mind
 
The names aren't that good, but not bad for being new to the business. Park them and learn from the results. BETAwardsShow plural would have been better, but still not that good because not a lot of people would type it in. TheDisneyDiscount doesn't make sense to me. My first names were 10 times worse than these, but I was off to the races within a few months.

If you could hold off on buying a bunch of names for another month or so then you will save a bunch of money. You can get up to speed pretty quick if you study every day.

Good luck.
 
ditto what whodatdog said...and be sure to read through that info I sent you...it will keep you from wasting a LOT of money!!!

//everydayprofit
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom