Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Newbie Domaining - 6 months in

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, after being inspired by Nadia @DomainSushi this past week, regarding her recent post commemorating her lessons learned after two years into newbie domaining, I looked at the calendar and realized that this week marks six months for me, and that I should do the same. Not sure if anyone will read this, since it’s pretty much my first attempt at a blog post of any sorts. Anyway, I feel like I have learned a lot in a short amount of time and that I should share some of that information, as that’s how I got it in the first place... continued

Last edited by a moderator:

DigiNames

DigiNames.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice post. I'm actually surprised that you have only been at it for 6 months. I have seen you around the forum, transacted with you, and I follow you on Twitter. You seem like you know what you are doing, and it goes to show new domainers that they can catch up to speed quickly if they are willing to take in as much info as possible and learn from others. Of course, we all learn from some of our own mistakes along the way, but that is the price of education and how we "pay our dues" so to speak. It's about learning, progressing, and making the effort required to be successful, and you really seem to get that.

Congrats on the mile stone and best of luck for the future!

vinsdomains.com

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice post. I'm actually surprised that you have only been at it for 6 months. I have seen you around the forum, transacted with you, and I follow you on Twitter. You seem like you know what you are doing, and it goes to show new domainers that they can catch up to speed quickly if they are willing to take in as much info as possible and learn from others. Of course, we all learn from some of our own mistakes along the way, but that is the price of education and how we "pay our dues" so to speak. It's about learning, progressing, and making the effort required to be successful, and you really seem to get that.

Congrats on the mile stone and best of luck for the future!

Thanks... too bad nobody else gets to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom