• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Next Reg - WLS Delayed til 2004??

Status
Not open for further replies.

sitehq

DNF Regular
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
829
Reaction score
19
heres the email i got from network solutions.


Dear Network Solutions(R) Customer,

The launch of Next Registration Rights (SM) continues to be delayed. Please find answers below to frequently asked questions we have received from customers about this service introduction delay.

Q: Why is the introduction of Next Registration Rights delayed?

ICANN (the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers - the international body responsible for coordinating management of the technical elements of the Domain Name System) and the VeriSign(R) Registry (the registry for .COM/.NET) have postponed the availability of this service beyond our originally scheduled launch date. We introduced this service based on the repeated assurance from VeriSign that their wait list service (upon which Next Registration Rights depends) would be approved and introduced before the end of 2003. Unfortunately, this commitment has not been kept.

Q: When will Next Registration Rights be available?

We expect Next Registration Rights to launch later this year, and we will notify all pre-order customers as soon as the date is confirmed.

Q: What is the current status of my Next Registration Rights pre-order?

Your Next Registration Rights subscription pre-order(s) remains active. When the service "goes live," your credit card will be validated and your pre-order(s) will be submitted. You may review your pre-order and credit card information by logging into your account at https://www.nextregistrationrights.com/login.jsp. You can also review the expiration date of the domain name associated with your Next Registration Rights pre-order(s) and other information at WHOIS.

Q: What if I want to cancel a pre-order?

If you would like to cancel a Next Registration Rights pre-order, you may send a request to Customer Service at mailto:[email protected]. Please include the following information:

* Next Registration Rights User Name
* Domain Name of the pre-order to be removed
* Contact e-mail address

Q: What if I want to backorder a name that is expiring soon?

If you have an immediate need to backorder a domain name because the name is expiring soon, you may attempt to obtain that name by subscribing to the SnapBack(R) service at
 
This is 2004 last time I checked.
 
MediaHound said:
This is 2004 last time I checked.

my PC clocks says 2005, and it's NEVER wrong.

:-)
 
Luc,

Everyone on DNF feels you are ahead of your time!!! :-D
 
MediaHound said:
This is 2004 last time I checked.
Thanks for confirming that. When I read the thread title just now, I thought I had FINALLY succeeded in travelling back in time. LOL!
 
Man, I can't wait till 2004... wonder what's gonna happen...
 
Lool = unique :-D
 
:shy: hurry up and wait for everything...............
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom