• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Nice SEO informational Site for sale - GooglePortal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Provider

www.mike.ca
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
2,436
Reaction score
6
www.GooglePortal.com
Nice site for sale with some traffic
URL: GooglePortal.com
Date Established: 1 Jan 2006 Page
Views/Month: 550 Google
PageRank: 3
Pages in Google: 56
Alexa Ranking: 729,081
Pages in Yahoo: 27
Listed: 18 Jul 2006

Description:
PR3 site GooglePortal.com for sale:

GooglePortal.com is a search engine optimization portal. It has information, tips, articles about that will help users to optimize their site. This is a turnkey site, buyer will be able easily to manage all the users, articles, banners, add more content.
There is also Forum section located right here:
http://www.GooglePortal.com/forum


Buyer will receive:

1. Domain names GooglePortal.com

2. Hosting for 1 year included in the price. After that you can move it to your own host, or the site can be moved to your own hosting right away by you if you wish so. There are no strings attached.

3. Content published obsolutely legally, and taken from the article sites. Buyer will get instructions about site operation.

Please ask any questions throught PM.

Legal issies: (there are non )

There are many sites online that have google word in the domain name. Such sites exist for a long time:

Example of thes sites:

googlefix.com
googlerankings.com
seoforgoogle.com
googlerank.com

So, one more time, there are no TM issues with domain name!


I f you have any questions please ask through PM or post in the forum.

Traffic Details:
I have stats from January to June:

Dec 22
Jan 2006 540
Feb 2006 589
Mar 2006 511
Apr 2006 593
May 2006 612
Jun 2006 621


Bin $500
 
I offer $80 (I'm not interested in the webhosting, will provide my own)
 
This is from the post above to answer your question:

" Legal issies: (there are non )

There are many sites online that have google word in the domain name. Such sites exist for a long time:

Example of thes sites:

googlefix.com
googlerankings.com
seoforgoogle.com
googlerank.com

So, one more time, there are no TM issues with domain name!
"

Sorry, I will have to pass, I have an offer for 150$ already

kokopelli said:
I offer $80 (I'm not interested in the webhosting, will provide my own)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom