• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Niche site Avg around $100 a month Merchandisingbuzz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithsvfm

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
I am selling a Niche site that also has a job board. There are only a 2 or 3 that I know of for this Industry. The site was started in Nov 2007 but I did not really start pushing it until Jan 2009. It is a free site and Free job board, we do not charge Job Seekers or for Posting Jobs. It has several options in the backend to charge for posting or even memberships. The main site is run on Wordpress.

Site


Advertising
I do not advertise the site except on Craiglist. Most traffic comes from Craiglist, search engines and word of mouth.


Here are the stats.

There are 1077 Job Seeker accounts.
644 of them have posted their Resume

Admin Screen Shot

There are 20 Employer Accounts

There are 487 Jobs posted in the pass 60 days. I have it set so Jobs expire after 60 days.


Traffic

Average around 5000 Uniques a month, and 6500 visits
Around 175,000 hits a month

Traffic Screen shot

Traffic Screen Shot

Search Phrases


Revenue
Adsense

Average around $90 a month

Adsense June

Adsense May

Adsense April


Neverblue

Average around $10 a month

Neverbule June

Neverbule May


The Job Board runs on Jamit Job Board software with Free life time upgrades Cost $200
The license comes with the site.

Job Board


See Features
http://www.jamit.com.au/job-board-features.htm


The back in has six Billing and Payment Opts. I have been running it as a Free board, I do not charge to Post Jobs.


I will offer 30 days full support to the new owner.

I will also give 1 years free hosting. I have a resellers account with Hostgator.

The domain is registered at domainspricedright.com which is owned by Godaddy.


Open to all reasonable offers +


I will be taken offers for a few days and if I have no good offers I will keep the site.

I will only take Escrow or Paypal. Buyer to pay fees.

PM or post any offers or questions.

Thank you!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom