• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers NicheIncome.com 2003 Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcristo

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2005
Messages
3,713
Reaction score
154
Registered at namecheap.com

I was going to develop this domain but I just havent got the time.

I am open to reasonable offers for this very brandable name.
 
smile said:

Thankyou for the offer, are there anymore offers for this very brandable webmaster name?
 
Does the domain has any traffic coming in
 
Hi dcristo,

I'd be interested in traffic stats as well if available.

Thank you!
 
Sorry guys, I dont have this name hosted or parked anywhere to check stats.

Your buying this on the name alone, which is easily $XXX to the right person.

Bidding will end in 24 hrs from the timestamp of this edited post.

Are there anymore offers?
 
Ending in about 30 minutes.

Domain is now SOLD, pending payment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom