• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale NIPZ.com - only $1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
2,404
Reaction score
214
It's a one day auction. Ends Friday morning @ 9am EST. Domain expires in about a month. Paypal only.

NIPZ.com

Do I hear $1
 
Thanks for the bid Eric.

Do I hear $2?
 
3 PayPal dollars
 
thanks spfanstiel, lats, eric

3 hours to go....

Do I hear $5 for this INCREDIBLE 4-letter, meaningful adult domain?
 
LESS THAN ONE HOUR TO GO!
 
Looks like we have a winner: EricM

In my opinion, you got a steal - good luck with it!

PM on the way with PayPal details.
 
Thanks :)

i dont think i have PM access.
You can email me at mail @ ericmarques dot com
 
whoops... guess I can't PM you...
 
Can't e-mail you either. Please e-mail me and we'll discuss details.

Thanks!
 
sorry, I missed your reply above... e-mail on the way
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom