Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

No More Push From Netsol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

centreurope.org

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,
2 of the domains I've obtained during a NJ auctions have been snapped by Netsol.
I wanted to push them to another account, but they've changed their pages and I could not find how to push the domains, or more exactly pull the domains, as Netsol used to do it this way.
The information at the page:
http://www.networksolutions.com/support/transfers-within-network-solutions-2/
is not valid anymore
I've started a transfer from the second account, paying for it, but it can not go through, as it asks for the auth code, which I don't receive, maybe because it has been snapped 2 weeks ago only.

Any idea how can I change account, please? I've sent 6 messages to the support and I've been impressed by the faculty they have to answer bullshit, copy and paste, standardized messages and of course closing each ticket. I've been working for about 10 years in the domain name industry and it has always been a mystery to me why American players (registrars, major domainers...) are the worst, whereas the internet sector is so much more developped in the US than in any other continent. But out of all the horrible customer services I've seen, Netsol has beaten them all.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Indeed it's a pull that has to be done, not a push.

Just use this page: transfer a domain to netsol (even if it's already at netsol)
https://www.networksolutions.com/domain-transfer/index.jsp

Enter the domain name(s).
Then you choose this option:
"Person requesting to transfer netsol.com, which is currently registered with another Network Solutions Customer or Partner, to my account."

Then you log in, go to the shopcart, remove the renewal and the extras so you have an order of $0. Then the current holder will receive a request by E-mail with a link to click. Normally this is the way it should work.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
One of the most antiquated systems.

centreurope.org

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks Kate, but it does not offer me the option:
"Person requesting to transfer netsol.com, which is currently registered with another Network Solutions Customer or Partner, to my account."
You can see it in your own panel?
I can just launch a transfer, with the auth code.
then the problem could be with my account only. But with such support, there's no chance to be solved :-(

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So what do you see when you try to transfer the domains from within netsol ? Screenshot ?
Of course if you can already pull out from netsol now it's even better. There's no good reason to stay over there.

centreurope.org

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks kate,
the system tells me that the domain name is available for transfer
Clicking on continue bring to the normal transfer page

upload_2014-5-26_14-21-2.png

I've continued to ask the support, but I receive everytime the same kind of stupid answer. It looks like an automated message, but I don't think that such tools have been yet implemented for customer care services.
It rather looks like human answers, but from people with no brain.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see. The registrar for this domain is an obscure registrar by the name of domainarmada.com
http://www.domainarmada.com lead to snapnames

A push may still be possible but under the Moniker/Bigrock umbrella. They have a common management interface for the many registrars doing dropcatching on their behalf.
It is strange that the auction took place at NJ for a domain at a registrar affiliated with snapnames. Private sale ?
Maybe you need to try your luck at Moniker/Bigrock.

centreurope.org

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
waw, thanks a lot Kate,
in fact the auction took place with Snapnames. I thaught it was NJ because usually, if I'm not mistaken, domains snapped by NJ go to several providers such as enom or netsol.
I can't see how a push towards moniker or bigrock would be possible, as the domain name is with netsol. From my Netsol account where the domain name is currently hosted, there's no possibility to push it elsewhere. And if use a bigrock or moniker account, none of them offers a pull service, do they?
I'll try snapnames support, then, but I'm afraid that they will tell me to continue the conversation with the humans without brain (or machines?) that are in charge of support. What a shame...

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
the domain name is with netsol.
The domain is not registered at netsol.
From my Netsol account where the domain name is currently hosted, there's no possibility to push it elsewhere. And if use a bigrock or moniker account, none of them offers a pull service, do they?
It may be hosted at netsol, but that doesn't mean it's registered there. It's still using netsol name servers, it could be because it used to be registered at netsol in the past.

Apparently the domain was registered a few days ago. No whois. I suspect this was a dropcatch. Sometimes the caught domains are not allocated properly, so you need to raise a ticket with snapnames and the registrar will fix the issue . netsol cannot help you, as they have no control over the domain name.

centreurope.org

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1000 thanks, Kate!
that seems very clear
I'll update the post is I've got an answer from Snapnames

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom