Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

fabulous NO Sept PPC Payments from Fabulous. What is happening with them?

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company Fabulous.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
3 DAY delay already, payments were promised by Sept 12 (UTC time) and it is Sept 13 already.

They are not responding to my emails.

Anybody have any ideas?

I've not been happy with their services anymore, ever since my rep. Ben left.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

The several emails I got back from them in the last few days were:

Sept 9 7:41 pst <I suggested they should have notified us of the delay> "Completely agree we should have notified. A notice is being posted in everyone's account as I write this email."

<they posted a note saying payment would go out Monday UTC time>

Sept 11 11:49pm "I would expect the payments to go through in the next 2-4 hours." <no payment as of 21 hours after this email>

Sept 12 9:12 pm "Payments are going out on Tuesday US time."

Every registrar runs into glitches, upgrades they need to do, etc, but Fabulous' recent quality of service is below what it used to be. I've had trouble unlocking domains, getting answers to inquiries, and now with issuance of traffic payment.

I really hope things get better at Fabulous, and soon.

Domain summit 2024

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Haven't been paid either but that's the first late payment I can remember in four years being there. As for problems with their website/customer service - haven't had those.

crazyd

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I do agree Fabulous has been good over the years, but you have to weigh their performance with what else is out there. That said, Fabulous is better than many other major registrars (and I've used them all), some are downright bad.

Lately, there's been glitches glitches glitches for me (inability to unlock domains, glitches when I try to register a name, etc).

The thing with this late payment that got to me was that they did not notify us of it, until I suggested it. Then the continued delay of the payment. Now they are saying it is coming tomorrow, but what value can I put in that when their previous promises were broken.

I've been in this game since 2001, and I have one word to say... GODADDY. I used to hate them but now they are just the BEST out there, I don't know why anybody would use another registrar. Sounds like an ad for Godaddy, it's not, but that's how happy I have been with them. NO glitches or broken promises. I get the best PRICE there too.

Fabulous specializes in their PPC which may or may not perform better than Godaddy's, I don't know as I have not used Godaddy's PPC, and in fact I have had less issues with the PPC side of things at Fabulous than I have with the registration side of things.

I've been moving hundreds of domains to Godaddy whenever I can until they are all there.

In the meantime I hope to come back to Fabulous PPC in the future but right now I will go back to another PPC that I have more faith in right now.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Its been crazy last few days...but they have been sending out notices etc... can't speak for not responding but that wouldnt be good.

who was your rep Ben who?

Fabulous.com

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Thank you for your feedback and comments.

I must apologize for the issues you have encountered, we have experienced some delay with the payment processing side of things with our new billing platform and have been working around the clock to sort them out.

All payments will be made on the Tuesday the 13th PST (US). This includes wire transfer and Paypal.

Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact our support- support@fabulous.com.

crazyd- Please pm with details of non replies and I will investigate. Fabulous and its staff pride themselves on customer service.

Kind regards,

Peter Stevenson
Operations Manager
Fabulous.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators