• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale No .tv category here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainBuyerBroker

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2002
Messages
559
Reaction score
0
Can I request a .tv category?

I don't see any forum for .tv and I would like to have a DNForum location for .tv discussion especially with the big re-launch happening tonight.

So, love the extension or not, it is a valid country code that deserves it's own place somewhere on DNForum.

Thanks.
 
Totally agree.

We need a sub category for .tv domain.

Kam
 
I guess you should post in suggestions and feedback forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom