Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld NoClaimsBonus.co.uk - top industry keyphrase. Visitors. Backlinks. Pagerank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

internetheaven

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Open to offers low £x,xxx

Top industry keyphrase. I sold noclaimsdiscount.co.uk for £60,000 a couple of years ago. That sale included a website that the newbie owner destroyed. He sold the domain at auction for £14,000 a year later.

I think noclaimsbonus.co.uk is better. Tried to develop it into a website but it hasn't gone very well as I'm too busy with other more fun projects (check out my signature!).

3000+ visitors each month. Backlinks. Pagerank. etc.

BIN £2100 for the domain on it's own. I'd rather keep the site, but can let it go for an extra £1500 on top (lots of user-generated review content). I can also include a bunch of related no claims bonus domains (hyphenated, plurals etc.)

Vat to be added if in the UK.

Thanks
Claire

Domain summit 2024

internetheaven

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The listing is clearly marked in £££s. That's the fourth person to get cross at me for them not noticing. Dollars fluctuate in value to me based in the UK. This is the UK section. I can post £££s here can't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators