Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Not-renewed.joker.com ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontline

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay so ive been watching this domain that is registered through joker, according to them (which i found out browsing their sites), once a domain is expired they switch the name servers to NOT-RENEWED.JOKER.COM, however they don't seem to have put it into registar-hold or anything like that after it expired two days ago, they just switched the nameserver.

Anyone have any experience with how long a domain on joker stays on this before they send the delete command (and do you think it will then go into registar hold or redemption?)

Thanks in advance.

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's new to joker - but it's just their name for the redemption period. It will not drop till 45 days at least after the expiration date. I haven't checked but I think it's the same for StarGate to.

Frontline

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks, thats what I figured but wanted some clarification on it.

Cartoonz

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DotComster
It's new to joker - but it's just their name for the redemption period. It will not drop till 45 days at least after the expiration date. I haven't checked but I think it's the same for StarGate to.

wrong.
It isn't even IN the Redemption Period. But it will HAVE to be there before it actually drops.

Frontline

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That was my main concern, is that they are basically just delaying the whole process. Oh well I'll see exactly how it works out with them for future reference. :)

NexSite

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It seems that the Registrars have discretion over when the names will go into redemption period. It would be nice if they all published their unique timetables for this procedure. The system is a wreck right now. No uniformity at all. ICANN is a failure.

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agree with cartoonz, every name must go in REDEMPTIONPERIOD before it drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators