• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Not sure what is the right thing to do. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

leo1977

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Messages
525
Reaction score
0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello fellows,

I've been selling custom websites and scripts here on DNF for a while. A week ago I decided to build a special site that will offer some more details for the scripts and people will be able to buy and receive the download links instantly. The website is phppod.com

I am not sure will this be easier for people to read about the scripts and buy them. Many will not like the fact that have to go trough a registration process.

So my question is - Do you prefer to buy directly from a website like that or just send the money directly to paypal?
I will have a new cool custom script almost every 2 weeks so I thought it would be easier for customers to buy directly from a legit site and receive the download link instantly instead of waiting for me to read my emails and then receive it.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom