• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale NotePads.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuff

Mr Domeen
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2002
Messages
4,356
Reaction score
35
Hello



I would like some offers for it, (min offer $300 - I will consider offers over $300, but I don`t have to sell)

NOTEPADS.NET

PS! But I would also trade it for some kind traffic name, but You most have stats for the domain(I don`t wan`t that after I got the name traffic would be gone, min traffic in day lets say 300 visits, NO ADULT traffic,

(notepads.net gets 1-7 uniques in day.)


PM me,
 
Originally posted by adoptabledomains
If anyone is interested in Notepads.net, you may also want to consider my:

<b>Scratchpad.net</b>
Excuse me, but why are you hijacking this sales thread? Start your own.
 
Originally posted by GiantDomains

Excuse me, but why are you hijacking this sales thread? Start your own.

Thanks GiantDomains,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom