• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers NR - $1000+/month - Webmaster All-In-One website - 95% powered by custom programming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, here are the stats:

Traffic (uniques) - Server Transfer
http://www.sitepoint.com/marketplace/viewauctionattachment.php?auctionid=82&attachmentid=108

Revenue Proof for MTAS - Emails Only
http://www.sitepoint.com/marketplace/viewauctionattachment.php?auctionid=82&attachmentid=118

Most of the revenue is generated from the MTAS script. Almost 75%. The new owner of ewebproz will have a chance to first release this script as version v2.0. This version has been long awaited, and I have been getting numorous emails/PMs concerning when it will be released. I actually have been getting quite a large amount of emails asking if they could pay a PRE-RELEASE fee for the beta version. This demonstrates how popular this script is.

I have no idea why my website is not getting any high bids. This will definitely be something I will do differently next time. I have stated in my title that I have NO RESERVE, so I have no right to cancel my auction because the lack of bidders.

There is less than 24 hours left in this auction. I advice you to BID NOW if you are interested. This is an opertunity of a lifetime to have such a great website generating such amounts of revenue for 2 thousand dollars.

Thank You,
Donny
 
ou only partially answered my question. How much of the revenue can be attributed to you posting on other forums advertising your MySpace script?
 
Can you please post a traffic screenshot that includes the domain name in question and hasn't been photoshopped?
 
Is this over then?
 
yes, this auction is over. Sold to 'prince' on ******** for $2100. For anyone else with further doubt, here's a screenshot :):

http://ewebproz.com/stats.gif

Thank You,
Donny

PS, pending transaction :).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom