• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Number 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm, it's, ummm...interesting.

Honestly I'm not sure I like the style, sort of overly casual and long winded.

I don't really like the message either, lol, if that's someone's business (praying to sell a name every few days) than they wont be around long.

That being said, it's a decent start, just keep refining it and try to say as much relevant info you can in as little space as possible - at least if you're trying to become a better business writer (if you're an Arts student, just fill up pages and pages saying the same thing over and over :-P)
 
Take a big bong hit before you post anything on DNF, trust me on that one! :ok:=~
 
I dont understand?

If your implying that I was high when I wrote that, you are wrong. I have nothing against people that do that, most of my friends smoke every day. Not me man.
 
I dont understand?

If your implying that I was high when I wrote that, you are wrong. I have nothing against people that do that, most of my friends smoke every day. Not me man.

:rolleyes:

People who smoke it everyday piss me off....get a life, seriously.

That being said, every once in a while is a lot of fun. :-/
 
:rolleyes:

People who smoke it everyday piss me off....get a life, seriously.

That being said, every once in a while is a lot of fun. :-/

I totally agree...like I said..only before every post on DNF! lol :lol:

:puff: :puff:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom