• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NYC dentist.mobi & NY Dentist.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dicko

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Just had an offer from a End User for these two names what do you guys reckon I should be asking.


Google nyc dentist 20,000,000
ny dentist 1,170,000

Appreciate your help
 
Mobi's are tough one to appraise as they are still in the HYPE period at the moment, so perhaps you should capitalize on that.

Personally I would not give reg fee for them, but thats not to say they are worthless, as you have received an offer on them.

I will go out on a limb and value them based on interest received and say:

$185 each.
 
Thanks NameStrands for your comments

anyone else got any ideas what sort of dollars I should be asking

Thanks
 
there are still plenty of alternatives available,
also results on google for "nyc dentist " are about 500 not 20million..you gotta use quotes.. I dont think this is a strong domain, I think $100 would be good...
 
$1-3,000 Would be a good price. For anything less you should hold them until .mobi's gain some popularity.

Especially NYDentist.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom