• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Nyc-property.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robfer

RobbiesBlog.com
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
273
Reaction score
1
Hi Guy's,

I picked up this domain nyc-property.com - now I want to know does the hypen have an effect on the domain?

I own other names like x-rays.org and I think the hypen make the name but should we register or buy domains that have hypens?

Just want to hear everyones thoughts on this

Warm Regards,

Robbie
 
Last edited by a moderator:
This post should be in Appraisal section , not in Domain News.

Thanks,
URLtrader
 
10% of nycproperty.com value
 
what would that value be?

but i mean is that the case in all instances?

if there is a hyphen would it be 10% less in all cases.

Rob
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom