• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed NYC1.net - What do you think?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quid246

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Always had a soft spot for New York City, so I picked this one off a drop.
 
Sorry . Reg Fee...
its "LLLN"
 
Oh well. I could never afford to own a piece of the Big Apple, so this is as close as I will get. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom