• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale nyslottery.com & other trafficked names

Status
Not open for further replies.

argy

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I'm looking to unload nyslottery.com and nyslottery.org. (Current overture scores of 1320 and 974). Really not sure on price, as I mainly deal with adult names, so I'd like some offers. I'm kind of expecting $1000-$2000 each, but lower or higher wouldn't surprise me. Recently moved them to enom for easier transfer. Didn't find any trademarks for "ny lottery," "nys lottery," or "new york lottery" on uspto.gov, but buyer should beware of potential future UDRPs.

I also have a similar lottery (state abbrev + lotto.com) name from another state, which does have an arguably similar trademark, Private Message me to discuss.

I also have three similarly trafficked names related to rap music, no similar active trademarks I know of, PM to discuss.
 
Argy: email me via jlrmpa at aol.com
 
I've had a few inquiries and offers. Decided on a method to let people know what's up:

I'll take the best offer of $750 or more for *each* of the three lottery names, made by Tuesday 12:00 EDT (17:00 GMT), and best offer of $250 or more for each of the three music-related names. You can Private Message me your best offer...please specify the amount and the name for each bid. If I don't get those minimum offers on a name, I may or may not sell...I won't post or divulge further offers until after Tuesday noon (I did mention one previously).

Payment to be made via escrow.com within five business days, I'll pay escrow's fee. Transfer to be made by enom push, so you'll need an enom account.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom