Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

NYX.co and Other .co domains on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoriso

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking for takers for .co domains. 1st come first served. (ANY offers welcome;))

NYX.co
Only Available at SEDO premium .co NO RESERVE auction on 08DECEMBER 2011 to 15 December 2011

(Google bought G.co for 7 figures
http://techcrunch.com/2011/07/18/go...an-official-url-shortcut-for-google-products/ and NYX is the acronym of many companies. )

FisherIsland.co (The most expensive zip code on Earth=> Oprah has a mansion there) $5500
FloridaApartments.co $2500
NewJerseyApartments.co $2800
TampaHouses.co $1500
TampaProperty.co $2000
FloridaPropertyForSale.co $500

InterestOnlyLoan.co $750
InterestOnlyLoans.co $750
CommercialPropertyLoan.co $600
CommercialPropertyLoans.co $600

NetworkMarketers.co $550

DrugCompanies.co $1200

I was thinking about $550 to $5500 each but like I stated above, I am open to offers. Please make bids and I will reply with counteroffers via PM or public if the offer is good enough.

You are most welcome to bunch the domains (as they suit your interests) and make an offer that is less than the BIN combined. (I will reply with an accepted or counteroffer).

The domains are really good. And we have all seen the article

I accept PAYPAL/ESCROW/SEDO or CAX, for bids or bin (I will pay 50% of the transfer fees.)

Please note that the ENTIRE package is on sale for $12 000 (You get all the domains.)

Last edited:

Thoriso

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would like to pull NYX.co off the above list. It will be on the SEDO no-reserve premium auction starting on 08 December 2011 to 15 December 2011. As per my agreement with SEDO I will be pulling NYX.co from any non-sedo market places/sales.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

You are most welcome to place your bids there when the auction starts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom