Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal O-T. COM - Rare Brandable L-L.Com domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnn

Administrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since this is the PM deal, you two need to sort things out in private as it does not look good to either of you to discuss things in public.

Good luck to both of you!

John

paxton

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you need to honor the deal...after all, how much are the paypal fees? Do you really believe that Mocus would pay 825 for a domain name, then let it go due to minimal PayPal fees?
Agree. Especially since he can always make a MassPay as well that cost him only $1 in paypal fees. ;)

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus,

It was a private PM conversation and after one party (buyer in this case)trying to close the deal and rush it with words like "sold", "deal, give me yor paypal" and etc. the deal is not considered to be finalyzed till another party (seller) agreed and clear up all deal subjects (Paypall fees in this case). Like real estate market, dear friend... so untill all subjects are removed and the offer accepted by the seller. It has been mentioned to the buyer twise that I want to see the paypal fees ot top of the price, but was just ignored, so the domain name, before my (the seller) final reply confirming your "sold" that I'm happy with all conditions and my paypal info to you, is not sold and I'm opened to other higher offers... I'm sorry, Mocus that this missanderstanding lead to all this... But at this point I do not want to make all involved parties unhappy and cancelling this sale and removing the name from my "for sale" list.

Thx.

DNP

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know who I won't be doing business with. Lesson learned, take heed.

It's easy to back out of a deal when you don't give someone your paypal address..when someone say "$825 +fee and its yours" and you reply back "DEAL" I will send you the money, etc whats your paypal...that does'nt sound like an "offer" situation as DNP for some reason has tried to turn this into, he did'nt send me his paypal to stall the deal and hope he could get more money for it and then listed the name for sale AFTER we had already agreed on a price and now is not honoring the deal, what a rip-off.

(no offense) But I guess the mods are powerless nowadays in situations like this, people USED to get banned for this sh*t...I don't know how unclear "DEAL" is when I agreed to the price and asked for the email to paypal the money to...to me personally when someone says "for this price you got it" and I PM back "DEAL" that always means you have a deal and it's really simple just pay and get the name, no BS...maybe I just take it more seriously when I make or accept an offer, as is the tradition amongst us professionals...newcomers that don't respect us or forum rules do this type of crap. I liked DNP alot previous to this issue, shame he had to pull this.

Maybe he will come to his sense and honor the deal as to not shame himself.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I know who I won't be doing business with. Lesson learned, take heed.

It's easy to back out of a deal when you don't give someone your paypal address..when someone say "$825 +fee and its yours" and you reply back "DEAL" I will send you the money, etc whats your paypal...that does'nt sound like an "offer" situation as DNP for some reason has tried to turn this into, he did'nt send me his paypal to stall the deal and hope he could get more money for it and then listed the name for sale AFTER we had already agreed on a price and now is not honoring the deal, what a rip-off.

(no offense) But I guess the mods are powerless nowadays in situations like this, people USED to get banned for this sh*t...I don't know how unclear "DEAL" is when I agreed to the price and asked for the email to paypal the money to...to me personally when someone says "for this price you got it" and I PM back "DEAL" that always means you have a deal and it's really simple just pay and get the name, no BS...maybe I just take it more seriously when I make or accept an offer, as is the tradition amongst us professionals...newcomers that don't respect us or forum rules do this type of crap. I liked DNP alot previous to this issue, shame he had to pull this.

Maybe he will come to his sense and honor the deal as to not shame himself.

Just be polite my friend and do not ignore others PMs related to the deal.
Based on all youy "professional" extremely lowball previous offers for my domains - I have made the conclusion that this fees are big deal for you and you was trying to skeep it somehow... Real pros always reply on PMs!

Let's stop the thread at this point.

I also respect you as you may see here:
http://www.dnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1035939&postcount=16

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ok, thats warm and fuzzy but you backed out of a deal and did'nt honor the price you gave me...YOU gave me a PRICE, I ACCEPTED...paypal fee's are nothing to me or I would'nt go around buying $825 domains all day...anyone who has ever dealt with me knows how responsive and polite I am...don't accuse me of ignoring your PM, there was no need to PM back and make me say "deal" again...you gave me the price and I took it. Whatever extra BS you wan't to add in to the mixture is up to you, the next step was to give me the information that was required to follow thru to make the payment which YOU failed to do, if anyone is ignoring anything it's YOU ignoring the deal you made me, it's not a f*cking joke and we don't play this BS here.

I have been VERY patient and very polite as I think everyone will agree, either honor your deal or you are'nt worthy of any of us doing business with and I will surely see to it that everyone on DNF hears about this matter.

and for the record...a real domainer know that paypal fee's are a part of doing business..just fyi...we don't tack it on the end and cry about it or use it to weasel out of a deal for a higher offer. It's amazing how you have tried to turn this around on me..funny actually. Perception is reality I guess when you are trying to justify doing the WRONG thing, we all know it's just because you got a higher offer after you made a deal with me, it's not rocket science and you are'nt the first person to back out on someone, that's why many sellers can't be trusted here..so do yourself a favor...HONOR OUR DEAL like a man and a professional.

assault

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think this thread is degenerating. DNP you shouldn't get mad on Mocus ... he's always lowballing jut have look at his posts.

A fair thing would be if you would ask an admin to close this thread and start a new one where you will write your requirements so can be clear for everyone.

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if the name O-T.com is still for at BIN $1350, sold! this ends the quarrel.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think $800 for a L-L is lowballing...:rolleyes:
If you read back in the start of THIS thread, I simply posted that the domain was sold to me via PM and then DNP proceeded to publicly discuss this matter in this sales thread for the domain name I had agreed to purchase from him for $825 + fee paypal...it is going to be "degenerating" if the seller does'nt honor the deal that we made. I have done nothing wrong except attempt to buy a domain I liked from the wrong person obviously..

of course...lol, nice.

I can't imagaine what would happen if this happened to Biggedon or Scorpio and you backed out of a deal, I guess it's ok here in the wild west of DNF.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Please read this thread first. Thx.

Mod: Seller PMed me he will not honor deal. He says it's no longer for sale.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maybe we can all just start offering names for sale and backing out for fun.

What I don't understand is why would you tell me a price and then let me agree and then back out like a scumbag...I just don't get it..

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
From Mocus via PM:

My friend, you know we made a deal, this is very clear. I understand you wanted to sell your domain for more and may have had second thoughts after you made me a BIN offer of $825 + fee, I agreed to your price and this name should be sold to me no question about it. If you do not honor our deal I am leaving you negative feedback with a link to this thread and contacting Adam the owner of DNF, a good friend of mine. I also will make sure every notable domain buyer and seller on this forum knows not to do business with you in the future. I have tried very patiently to allow for you to do the right thing here and uphold your end of the deal. When you offer a price and someone accepts thats the end of the story, it's a DEAL. So again, once more..send me your paypal address to make payment as we agreed for O-T.com for $825+fee, I will also edit all of my posts in the thread so that this matter will be fully resolved. Let me know which way to go.

Regards,
Chris

Hypocrite & blackmailer at the same time...I am considering this PM as very offensive and rude from Mocus. He behave unprofessionally and trying to intimidate me...

DNF members: please do not make your judgment regarding this situation based on the last post only!

Thx.
DNP

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you are missing the fact that YOU backed out of our deal that YOU offered me..the only conclusion anyone can draw is that you are a sell out...My PM still stands, it's your right to back out of a deal you made with me and it's my damn right to let everyone on DNF know about it..should I keep it secret? Is that what you are suggesting?

Nobody is trying to do anything other than have you honor your word and deal you made with me, the buyer. Maybe if you feel "intimidated" it's because I won;t just sit back and let you B*llshit your way out of this deal and try to make it look like I did something wrong here..I just innocently made you a very fair offer for your name and you gave me back a BIN price that I agreed to and replied back "DEAL" (since you do speak english you should know what this means) so where does that leave us but to complete the deal? OR leave you negative feedback and let everyone know you are a deadbeat seller..let me know which part of this you misunderstand ok

You have 8 hours to send me your paypal address to make payment to, after this you get negative feedback and I post all of this info in the "members not to deal with" section of DNF..your choice, this can all be easily resolved by upholding the deal you made with me to begin with like a real DNF member.

You seriously picked the wrong dude to jerk around, I want to resolve this & us live happily ever after as one big happy family, so the ball is in your court.

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From Mocus via PM:

My friend, you know we made a deal, this is very clear. I understand you wanted to sell your domain for more and may have had second thoughts after you made me a BIN offer of $825 + fee, I agreed to your price and this name should be sold to me no question about it. If you do not honor our deal I am leaving you negative feedback with a link to this thread and contacting Adam the owner of DNF, a good friend of mine. I also will make sure every notable domain buyer and seller on this forum knows not to do business with you in the future. I have tried very patiently to allow for you to do the right thing here and uphold your end of the deal. When you offer a price and someone accepts thats the end of the story, it's a DEAL. So again, once more..send me your paypal address to make payment as we agreed for O-T.com for $825+fee, I will also edit all of my posts in the thread so that this matter will be fully resolved. Let me know which way to go.

Regards,
Chris

Hypocrite & blackmailer at the same time...I am considering this PM as very offensive and rude from Mocus. He behave unprofessionally and trying to intimidate me...

DNF members: please do not make your judgment regarding this situation based on the last post only!

Thx.
DNP
I don't see anything offensive about it..he's just stating the facts.

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Been to the same situation i think DNP acted wrong here. I made an offer to another member and we came to an agreement. Then he realised he could get more cash and when i got back, the domain was sold for a higher price to another member even if I cleary had said sold and an agreement was meet. This is a really bad business practices and should result in some kind of warning.. But mabye the ruin reputation is enough..

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My take is close the thread first off, as you are both decent guys & you're just harming yourselves.
Try & sort out a mutually acceptable price, maybe next week when you've both cooled down.
Also my take is don't print pm's, that's a big no-no
They are 'private messages' not 'public messages'. :rolleyes:
Misunderstandings happen, just sort it.
Pred ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators