Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

///'o'\\\ U CHECK THIS OUT ... NOW !

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Once you learn some business ethics and gain some maturity, you will have much more success. Wishing you well for the future and...

...signing off this thread for good.

Y

_Yakov_

Thank you for signing off the thread.
Once you learn to recognize your mistakes, you'll gain the apportunity to avoid them.

krisblade

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by _Yakov_
harrisonburg.com - the name of a city - domain that has a

-235 000 on google
-50 on overture w/extention
-1400 on overture without extention
- constant traffic
- had and still has approx $1000 bid on namewinner.com

This is what you call a deflation of value.

Then you offered me to look over your portfolio and offer you a trade, what I did, the only domain from your portfolio I would consider holding is rrn.com

Now, it's unreasonable to value a regular 3 letter domains for $5000 - this is what you call the inflation of the value.

Very good point.

Good luck with your sale Yakov (very good names!).

I hope the members can remember this is a sale forum, and keep any other kind of message to the PM. IMHO :)

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
One last post... :)

I just want to say I privately apologized to Yakov about posting the negative remarks publicly. I still feel strongly about what I was trying to convey to him and I hope he at least considers my points. He just happened to be on the sharp side of something I feel strongly about.

This is just in general to everyone that tries to go for the throat, so to speak, in dealing with each other. We all want the most we can get for our names, but simply put, we should also always try to offer a fair deal to our peers and in the future the same will be returned many times over. Perhaps some would say the deal was fair, but frankly I think more would say it was not.

Anyway, sorry again Yakov for the negativity and for posting my feelings publicly, but I hope all who read this thread will consider a little more scrupulous tactics in the future when dealing with each other. We are all in this together and fairness goes a long way.

Thanks and signing off the thread again... :)

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NameGuy
One last post... :)

I just want to say I privately apologized to Yakov about posting the negative remarks publicly. I still feel strongly about what I was trying to convey to him and I hope he at least considers my points. He just happened to be on the sharp side of something I feel strongly about.

This is just in general to everyone that tries to go for the throat, so to speak, in dealing with each other. We all want the most we can get for our names, but simply put, we should also always try to offer a fair deal to our peers and in the future the same will be returned many times over. Perhaps some would say the deal was fair, but frankly I think more would say it was not.

Anyway, sorry again Yakov for the negativity and for posting my feelings publicly, but I hope all who read this thread will consider a little more scrupulous tactics in the future when dealing with each other. We are all in this together and fairness goes a long way.

Thanks and signing off the thread again... :)

Read all the posts. Glad everything is ok. Back to sale.
Cheers,
tw

RottenPug

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by _Yakov_

YJ.COM | QN.COM | QU.COM | ZM.COM | UZ.COM 20k/each (Limited time offer)

This isn't 1999 :)

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess everyone knows it. Just a reminder, this is sale thread.
I'm also waiting to lower the price of these 2 chars domains.
Cheers,
tw

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is the most unprofessional sales thread I have ever seen. You deserve much better Yakov. Hopefully the moderators will close it and let you open a new one. Good luck as always.

Y

_Yakov_

Yea, if mods could, please delete it, I'll open it more accurate way.

Y

_Yakov_

tekz999, it was your offer:

antibiotics.net - $20
hotstore.com - $10

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators