• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Oct 17 2007 TBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
26
Hey All

No huge ticket items this week imo but lots of medium grade domains to be had. I think that was reflected in the subdued pre-bids we saw today.

And once again this week (barring the few that have yet to update) I have been shutout again after nailing high bids on a slew of domains. My lesson learned - go cheap - I get more!

Oh, and I hope Jacksplat got burp!
 
saw some bids on atleast 5 or 6 domains. But not as crazy as last week though.. well..whatever goes around..comes around... or even better still.. nothing stays on TOP for too long.. that's why there are cycles!!! May be in stock market terminology, it's the market correction!!! LOL.
 
Pool got almost all of the ones I wanted - but I don't think they are $60 domains. They would all need a website and the time/money investment to make them worth that much imo. But at least I didn't get completely shut out - I got eventcoordinator - probably a Christmas present for someone I know who does just that.

Anyone here get anything interesting they want to share?
 
I saw Pool picking up some 60 domains... but except for mypet.ca, jacuzzis.ca, mobiletv.ca, and saltwaterfishing.ca, I would not offer anything more than $50, leave alone $60US.. or sorry that would be almost $50 CDN now.. that's cool!!!!

Well, I had nothing as usual.. I get outbid very easily....
 
Oh, and I hope Jacksplat got burp!

Post bidding ended today. I got it. I may have paid more than it's worth but my max bid was 4 times what the others were willing to go. Afterall, burp has been my staple for 10 or so years. Not to mention it does have commercial value (burp clothes, Oh YaY!!) burp gets 136 ovt p/day, majority terms following are burp cloth related.

burp:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom