Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

cctld Oct 17 2007 TBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey All

No huge ticket items this week imo but lots of medium grade domains to be had. I think that was reflected in the subdued pre-bids we saw today.

And once again this week (barring the few that have yet to update) I have been shutout again after nailing high bids on a slew of domains. My lesson learned - go cheap - I get more!

Oh, and I hope Jacksplat got burp!

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
saw some bids on atleast 5 or 6 domains. But not as crazy as last week though.. well..whatever goes around..comes around... or even better still.. nothing stays on TOP for too long.. that's why there are cycles!!! May be in stock market terminology, it's the market correction!!! LOL.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pool got almost all of the ones I wanted - but I don't think they are $60 domains. They would all need a website and the time/money investment to make them worth that much imo. But at least I didn't get completely shut out - I got eventcoordinator - probably a Christmas present for someone I know who does just that.

Anyone here get anything interesting they want to share?

sudesh

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I saw Pool picking up some 60 domains... but except for mypet.ca, jacuzzis.ca, mobiletv.ca, and saltwaterfishing.ca, I would not offer anything more than $50, leave alone $60US.. or sorry that would be almost $50 CDN now.. that's cool!!!!

Well, I had nothing as usual.. I get outbid very easily....

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh, and I hope Jacksplat got burp!

Post bidding ended today. I got it. I may have paid more than it's worth but my max bid was 4 times what the others were willing to go. Afterall, burp has been my staple for 10 or so years. Not to mention it does have commercial value (burp clothes, Oh YaY!!) burp gets 136 ovt p/day, majority terms following are burp cloth related.

burp:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators