Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld Oct 3 drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
all these are still sitting in TBR hold status with the various drop companies. It doesn't seem like any of them have been paid and cleared??

I'm guessing some of these companies are waiting on alternative forms of payment or are having probs with such huge amounts if they getting billed to credit cards.

I've already been called twice so far over the past couple months by TD Visa loss prevention department to confirm the transactions I had at Sibername.... the wierd thing is, both times it was only for an uncontested name at $15.

Domain summit 2024

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sibername usually holds another auction if they don't get paid. Pool just usually holds it and drops it after 1 year as does the other drop company who's name escapes me right now.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If it's one person driving those prices up with no intention of paying, these drop companies should ban them pronto. Not good for them, not good for the rest of us. Heck they should name the person if that is the case.

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If it's one person driving those prices up with no intention of paying, these drop companies should ban them pronto. Not good for them, not good for the rest of us. Heck they should name the person if that is the case.

As an auction company you never ever want to let your customers know the system can be compromised so easily.;)

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The high tbr prices are getting domainers out there. Even if they're shill bids the auctioneers are coming out on top. I still don't understand why some pay so much for 'some' of them just to be parked. The high bids are not across the board, only a select few registrars are seeing these 'supposed' end bids.

bidder be'ware

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators