• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: CellyForum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

malcolm123

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
Domain: CellyForum.com

Starting Price(range): Make offer

Message:
CellyForum.com could be used as a forum to talk about cell phones, cell phone providers, and to buy/sell used cell phones. It is very brandable and features the new slang for cell phone "celly". I'm accepting offers in the low XXX range, but unless I'm dealt the right price I'll put a forum on it myself.

Derek
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom