• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: QSE.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

matlok

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
I'm taking offers for the following domain:

QSE.net (qse.net)

Can be used for a Quality Search Engine

Thanks.

Matthijs
 
An offer of $550 received. If I don't get a higher offer within the next few days this domain will be sold at this price.
 
Currently the highest offer is $575. Tonight this domain will be sold to the highest bidder.
 
Thanks for the offers. The domain will be sold in 5 hours from this post to the highest bidder. I will be sleeping then so I will send a PM to the highest bidder when I wake up :-)
 
Sorry Johnn, you were 3 minutes too late with the offer. So Nitroshock has posted the highest offer within 5 hours of my last post and domain has been sold to Nitroshock.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom