• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Offer Wanted: Unproductive Clearout Sale! - BidSync.com and More. & MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.

foundrstack

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
3,376
Reaction score
354
Domain: Unproductive Clearout Sale! - BidSync.com and More.

Starting Price(range): $9.00 +

Message:
I'm getting rid of my domains that aren't generating revenue for me or that I don't have the time to develop. I'd like to at least make reg fee back on each one. Maybe you can find a better use for them. I reserve the right to not accept offers but willing to accept most.

Assume no traffic or revenue. All bought at Spaggle.

P.S. If you're wondering about my warning level, I forgot to add the domain to a post's title. :/ It's a temp warning that expires in a couple of days.

BIDSYNC.COM
BILLINGTALK.COM
CANDICEFAN.COM
CANDLETHEMES.COM/.net/.org (all for price of one)
COUNTRYMUSICDOMAIN.COM
HOUSEOWNERTV.COM
HUSBANDTRADE.COM
L33T5P33K.COM & L33TSP33K.NET (2 for 1)
LOWIQSOCIETY.COM & .net (2 for 1)
MILLIONGOLLARHOMEPAGE.COM
NIN10DOWII.COM
OLDENTREPRENEUR.COM * .net (2 for 1)
RDFSITESUMMARY.NET
SIMPLICITYOFSUCCESS.COM
SITERENTER.COM
SPINHEAD.NET
SPOILEDPOP.COM & .net (2 for 1)
SPOILEDVICTORIAN.COM & .net (2 for 1)
SPOOKYSTORIES.NET
STUPIDCELEBRITY.NET (the .com version, which is not mine gets a lot of traffic)
TAKKIES.NET (slang term)
THEMECLONE.COM
USEWRITELY.COM
WII2008.COM
WII6.COM
WIIBATTLES.COM
WIICPU.COM
WIIDEVICE.COM
WIINUT.COM
WIIPHILOSOPHY.COM
WIIPLAYOFF.COM & WIIPLAYOFFS.COM (2 for 1)
YOURSPAMPOLICYSUCKS.COM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom