• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Office Depot sues Staples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone searching for the term Viking would be looking for their products. In fact I've never even heard of their product. This is going to be a good arguement in the case I'm sure. Another way it should be looked at is competition. If your company is secure in your product offering and pricing what does it matter? If you aren't then then you should not only be concerned about competition you should be concerned with your business aswell.

In the end it all boils down to who provides the best product and the best service for the best price. Retailers have been HUGE on stealing a piece of their competitions business buy setting up outlets "next door" since the beginning of time. If you see one drug store go up before you know it 3-4 more pop up within a city block radius. If a McDonalds gets built before you know it you have a Burger King, a Jack In The Box, etc. Why should this be any different?
 
Yeah. I had heard of Viking appliances...the best there is.

But not viking office supplies...
 
I've heard of Viking... both the appliances and the office supplies outfit. I get a catalog from the office supplies one every couple of months. Have ordered from them once.
 
Viking makes good office supplies. I have used them for quite a few years now and have relatively few complaints about any of their products.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom