Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

[official thread] HostMaria domain livestreams

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
I will try my best to keep this thread updated with links to all our domain name livestreams.

The next livestream starts 10AM UK time

The Experts: Sam Charles AKA the Wizzard and Ryan Ewen from DigitalCandy.uk who is also one of the owners of DNForum.com

YouTube link:

Livestream allows you to ask your questions to the guests > try it :)

Best wishes,
Helmuts

Domain summit 2024

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Good afternoon guys and ladies,

We are going live 7PM tonight UK time:

Tonight on the Domain Name Talk: Announcement on the sale of the DNForum, how Ryan discovered domain investing, buying LL.com domains, recent sales and more..

Guests: Ryan De Corsie Ewen and Sam Charles (if he makes it)

Do you wish your portfolio to be reviewed? Please send me DM and maybe we will review yours tonight! :)

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
We have just been covered at DN Journal: https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2023/dailyposts/0427.htm

Awesome!

tumblr_mn4438H0NQ1qzx2b5o1_500.gif

DNF needs more coverage!!

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Going live tonight 8PM London time (in 1hr 45minutes).

Prepare your selfie sticks ;)

We might also have an OG domainer from the USA (I am still waiting for the confirmation).

---

As before: if you wish the guys to have a look on your portfolio > please dm it to me. There is no charge for reviewing domain portfolios (as always).

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
few of you have mentioned to me that you are curious about how @Ryan Ewen and his family members do outbound sales for their domain names. Especially, as this does work really well for the DIgital Candy UK and Dot UK Group.

For a change, we will try to have a structured livestream on this topic from the viewpoint of Ryan.

Time: Thursday, July 06th, 8PM UK time.

Helmuts

p.s. please don't miss your chance and grab your free or business tickets for the London Domain Summit. In-person business conventions are the proven best strategy for building deeper, more meaningful, and effective business relationships.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
few of you have mentioned to me that you are curious about how @Ryan Ewen and his family members do outbound sales for their domain names. Especially, as this does work really well for the DIgital Candy UK and Dot UK Group.

For a change, we will try to have a structured livestream on this topic from the viewpoint of Ryan.

Time: Thursday, July 06th, 8PM UK time.

Helmuts

p.s. please don't miss your chance and grab your free or business tickets for the London Domain Summit. In-person business conventions are the proven best strategy for building deeper, more meaningful, and effective business relationships.

See you in 6 hours! Youtube link:

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Here we go :) A livestream tonight > 4PM EST / 9PM UK times

Guest: the one and only: Mark Ghoriafi AKA ⭐️ Mr Premium ⭐️

What do You want to ask Mr Premium? .. you can start asking your questions right now!

Warning: this might be a long one :)

.. @ Mark, do you have an account at DNForum?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom