• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale oglc.ca - $3.60 last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nafti

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2006
Messages
407
Reaction score
84
Last edited:
Just looking for offers right now. $50 is the top offer. I will set a BIN in a few days.
 
A BIN has been set at $95. I have not parked this name anywhere else other than ND but I heard that parked pays well for names like this.
 
My offer is valid for another 12 hours.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom