Old domain : 10 years or more . com only

• Dear DNForum.com user. We have been forced to alter your password in order to maintain your account security. This process can take up to 24 hours.

There have been attempts to access accounts that are from 2014 or older and therefore we have seen it necessary to do a hard reset of all user passwords.

If your current password does not work, please use the following link to reset your password
    https://www.dnforum.com/lost-password/

If you encounter any issues please contact us via the contact form here:
    https://www.dnforum.com/misc/contact

We are actively investigating this issue and will update you on any progress we make. While this process is ongoing server response times might be sluggish and certain features, like advanced search, will be unavailable. We are very sorry for this inconvenience but it is necessary to protect your account.

Best Lars AKA Castion
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainplus

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Sep 13, 2007
Melbourne
Want really old names.The older the better.10 years plus is good but will accept 9 or 8.
Category : webdesign , seo , online services
Budget is upto 2K but doesn't mean will be spending that.
Only looking for one .com
Please do not send any other extensions.
Want to buy in 72 hours.

Thanks

domainplus

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Sep 13, 2007
Melbourne
Thank you all.
I have got an overwhelming response so apologies if you do not get a reply from me.
I am talking to one domain owner for the moment but I think I want to buy one more.

Now not accepting any domains post 2000.
Please do not ask me to make offers.Send me what you want for it and I will get back to you if it is of intrest to me.

Cheers

domainplus

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Sep 13, 2007
Melbourne
Have bought 3 domains for now.
Need a few more. Please contact me if you have more domains that are pre 99.

Cheers

The theme is open to all.Looking for domains in all category.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.