• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Websites OlympicGame.org 43 hours Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only about 14 hours left.
Bid now before it’s gone.

21 minute left
 
Time Left: 2 days 10 hours 54 mins 51 secs
End Time: 04/21/2006 02:01 PM (PDT)
Sale Type: Auction
Includes Website: No

Current Bid: $0
Minimum Bid: $10
 
Time Left: 1 days 20 hours 21 mins 16 secs
End Time: 04/21/2006 02:01 PM (PDT)
Sale Type: Auction
Includes Website: No
Current Bid: $0
Minimum Bid: $10

Reserve: very low XXX
No BIN
Thanks copper.
 
be careful with Olympic names... copyright. been through it before....
 
I own summerolympics.tv. At the time I got it, I thought it was a great name. I think it still is but apparently they are pretty picky over their TM domain names . I may just end up developing it. But at the same time, I don't see them going after EVERYONE.
 
not everyone, you are right but they have done it before and there are many cases that can be found on internet searching with google.

In Turin 2006 they even fined a shop for writing so,ething like Olympic apples or something like that (sic!)
 
It seems the Olympics can be pretty picky on who uses their name. I better be careful. They may want to sue me for typing it here. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom