• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale On.co Expired and in auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulysses

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
527
Reaction score
91
On.co has expired and is in auction at go daddy, has 104 bids and is at $3,605 with 4 days to go.

How much will this baby go for ?
 
How much? I don't know, but 1 thing I know for sure: YOU WON'T BE A WINNER - THE HIGHEST BIDDER!
 
I thought 2 letter domains were reserved by .co. Someone in the office forgot to renew?
 
The domain was grandfathered.
The current owner is on.com.co.
 
How much will this baby go for ?

I def can say that it will surpass any reseller price. Whoever wins this will be paying tip top dollar. Godaddy expired auctions have turned into end-user auctions. The prices these names go for these days are crazy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom