Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed One I'm not selling... yet!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

namedancer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are adult sites now for every interest-- breast enthusists have tits.com or boobs.com. I have a new domain name for bondage enthusists-- tieups.com :)

I would like to develop it myself and get disgustingly rich just as soon as I can scare up the money for models and rope. Two questions: What is the name worth undeveloped, and am I making the right decision by holding off until I can develop it myself? It only gets a trickle of type-ins, unfortunately. :sigh:

Domain summit 2024
J

jtp866

Grant it, a steam is better than a tickle, but any traffic the domain may generate, even as limited as you say, should be shown something.

Whether you develop the site or not, at least get some banners up and make a few extra bucks of your traffic. If you have other bondage sites, you can link tieups.com to those sites or you can redirect to another domain.

I have been an adult webmaster for many years and if you are interested in developing this site, I think I can be an invaluable resource. Have any questions at all let me know!

-John

PS: buy the way, if you sell your domain to an experienced webmaster, expect around $500-$800 - depending on the volume of type-in traffic of course. If you find a newbie, or an eager buyer, you maybe able to get $1,000+.

Try posting this thread in the general webmaster's chat area of http://bbs.adultwebmasterinfo.com. Adult Webmaster Info has some of the most experienced webmasters in the biz.

namedancer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow thanx John for the suggestions and appraisal! A friend & I are trying to sell custom bondage products, so I'll redirect it to that for now. But when I get ready to do it as its own site I will appreciate (and surely need) your advice. In the meantime I'll check out that chat area link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators