Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed One of my best !! Please appraise.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

windyreddy

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Domain summit 2024

i don't think thats as good as some of the other domains you've listed here before windy. very low hits on google and zero searches on overture make me think you'd be lucky to get low 3 digits for this one end user.

windyreddy

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Safesys, Thanks for the appraisal.

It was a jolt !! Very disappointing !!

Though low on Google & Overture count, I think this is a domain of choice for any office automation company with the muscle to build a online brand !!

Thank you.

regards,

Windy

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You'll need to put up a rudimentary site to show the association of the domain with the market you believe exists. I'm even more pessimistic than sys, on this one, however. I doubt that anyone would pay more than a one year registration extension for it. It's even 12 characters long!!

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by windyreddy Hello Safesys, Thanks for the appraisal. It was a jolt !! Very disappointing !!Though low on Google & Overture count, I think this is a domain of choice for any office automation company with the muscle to build a online brand !!Thank you. regards, Windy

I have said this many times in the past. As you said this is a name which has branding potential value. But it has no actual value at this time, especially as only an undeveloped name for sale, one of millions. It's a non-real name, a made-up name, that's why it has zero returns on Overture. No one would type it into their browser.

As a non-real name its only true value would be for a firm who just by luck happens to run across it, falls in love with it, can't find an alternative name for only a reg fee, and knows he will need lots of marketing funds to brand it and has the money too.

The chances of all that happening are slim and none. This is why real names and real terms have such value. There is little if any marketing, time and expense required to get some traffic, especially type-in names.

Very sensible advice realnames, that's where the return lies. No point relying on a huge chain of "if's" or trying to create a market when you can leverage existing ones.

dotsofdomains

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, for the small-timer, the generic plays have more chance generating income for the speculator.

uncle

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
it is worth keeping in mind that former owners of those type of names were mostly speculators who registered them for the purpose of reselling and it never worked out

windyreddy

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mole !! Where are you ? The appraisal is'nt complete without your opinion.

Please appraise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators