Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

One word. xyz is for sale! - coin.xyz

nicole2020

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Many of the popular trends that drove the domain market in 2021 will continue this year:

-Domains related to Crypto & Blockchain, NFTs, VR, Artificial Intelligence—boosted by the impact of Metaverse.

-Medtech and Fintech—especially medical cannabis due to countries loosening cannabis restrictions.

-Domains related to climate change, environmental protection, sustainability and renewable energy, and Gaming.

I believe that there will be an increase in new gTLD sales. Such . xyz.

So take a minute to check these amazing domains. Pick up one for your brand before someone else takes them.

xyz集合(1).jpg

All of them are available for sale. Please DM me if you're interested in them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Domain summit 2024

DoonersDomains

Level 1
Reaction score
Many of the popular trends that drove the domain market in 2021 will continue this year:

-Domains related to Crypto & Blockchain, NFTs, VR, Artificial Intelligence—boosted by the impact of Metaverse.

-Medtech and Fintech—especially medical cannabis due to countries loosening cannabis restrictions.

-Domains related to climate change, environmental protection, sustainability and renewable energy, and Gaming.

I believe that there will be an increase in new gTLD sales. Such . xyz.

So take a minute to check these amazing domains. Pick up one for your brand before someone else takes them.

View attachment 5929

All of them are available for sale. Please DM me if you're interested in them.
Excellent domain names...you'll be the next Swetha 👌 😆

Michael.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators