• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Opinions on GBuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Domaining

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
1,206
Reaction score
0
What is your opinion about GBuy? Will you be using it?
 
YES YES YES Anything to avoid giving ebay/paypal more of my money
 
i can only go on all of googles other services and say yeah im pretty sure i will use it
 
Certainly, provided that it lives up to hype.
 
WeBuyThe.Com said:
YES YES YES Anything to avoid giving ebay/paypal more of my money


agree completely.
 
Yes, If it has all paypal features + extra google touch..

Any idea when its out.
 
no longer gbuy. it's google checkout...
 
zojila said:
no longer gbuy. it's google checkout...

People who invested in Gbuy domains will call it Gbuy forever...
 
I will use both gbuy and paypal. As I am very content with all google service.
 
Olney said:
People who invested in Gbuy domains will call it Gbuy forever...
i did too. hope google uses the name when it rolls out people to people payments...

gbuyblog.com anyone...
 
In that Post it said they bought it cheap from the guys cousin.
The domain name was originally registered in 2001 so the cousin might have sold it years ago.
They could have bought it even before announcing Gbuy...

That was a good read, I actually wanted to give a few Premium Generic Japanese to my young nephews & nieces to hold on to for the future....

This let's me know exactly what would happen..
 
I can't wait for it...... I really don't like ebay as a company. I hope Google stamps Paypal into the ground!! :fencing:
 
cyphix said:
I can't wait for it...... I really don't like ebay as a company. I hope Google stamps Paypal into the ground!! :fencing:
checkout.google.com ;)
 
Cant wait.. Im guess im using both checkout and paypal in the future then.
 
certainly, even more when i am banned from using paypal for doing nothing worng and making them hundreds of dollars of profit.

i would dump ebay too, it's getting too greedy now, just because it has a huge market in the auction world doesn't mean they can charge for everything + more hidden costs.

anything todo with google has been nice, google is very trustworthy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom