• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Opt.com - Premium only, pronouncible, dictionary word LLL.com - Corporate potential

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
50-100k all day minimum...not any less..maybe ALOT more
 
I personally wouldn't sell for less than $xxx,xxx. Great end user potential with this one.
 
Minimum high xx,xxx
 
Great name, mid $xx,xxx at least.
 
I first thought of Optimum, rather than the word Opt itself. Great name and I value it at $30-150k.
 
Thanks for all the appraisals guys... Whoever mentioned optonline.com/net is right... a fair amount of the 200 or so uniques a day are from users on that ISP. Nearly 80% of this type in traffic on opt.com is USA visitors which is also strong....

More opinions welcomed.
 
low - mid X.XXX$
high X.XXX$ - low XX.XXX$ interested end user
hoping this help you :)
 
Hate to be a little negative but the domain does have a weakness to it. The word itself is not great for a branding campaign. Unlike some other 3 letter domains, it will always need to be spelled out O-P-T in verbal advertising. It is not a clear and concise 3-letter word like CAR or BAD or BAR.

I wouldn't want to part with it for $10K but neither would I spend $100K and gamble my business plans on it.
 
Duck, what are you talking about? (no offense) it's perfectly pronounceable and clear..and it's a word.. as in I "opt" to goto opt.com
The examples you gave are more like mid $xxx,xxx or higher value domains...this domain is at least bare minimum 50k don't you think?
 
...
 
Last edited:
Personally I'd buy this for around a max of $12k as a reseller, if I owned it I'd probably be after at least $50k.
 
aaaaahaa Andy.... thats the keeper :)

Sit on this one bud .
 
Personally I'd buy this for around a max of $12k as a reseller


If this was ever for sale for 12k, or even 20k for that matter..sign me up for 3 of them! :yes:

Chris
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom