• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Orange Broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunnam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
307
Reaction score
1
I have had a few problems with Orange Broadband and because of their poor service I decided to change providers so I emailed them asking for details on cancelling my account because I had a feeling I had to give 30 days notice. I got the usual rubbish like ring this number (£1.50p per minute) and when I refused to do that they said ring a different number (which was free) and I told them I could not speak because of a recent operation and asked to cancel my account. Today I got an email saying I have to ring up to cancel, I emailed back saying I have been told not to attempt to speak for 3 weeks and the response "it is not our problem you cannot speak, either YOU ring up and cancel or your with us for a bit longer"!

Can you believe the cheek of them, you can cancel by writing to the other ones but these fools wont give me further details like the 30 day period or let me cancel by letter.
 
Get a doctor's note for your file! That's step number one. Then write to them enclosing a copy, and get it signed for at their end. Address it to the FD. Then they are f****ed which is exactly where you want their huge impersonal arses. There is NO way that you can't cancel in writing.
 
What ive been told now is I can nominate a 3rd party to cancel the account for me BUT I have to ring them up and tell them about the 3rd party and that I wish for them to cancel my account. Orange - Hole - stop digging
 
Beware of o2 company as well, horrendous and rude customer support when you are trying to cancel something!
 
the worst is Bulldog (atleast in UK) , useless customer serives , to many restrictions for cancelation and half of their people dont know what they are talking about
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom