• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale .ORG sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamePopper.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2002
Messages
2,167
Reaction score
0
All names have free transfer at eNom or NameCheap.


Collars.org - $49

Pet collars. Dog & Cat. Maybe even adult type collars. :eek:

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Odors.org - $49

Ewwww.... what's that smell? Super generic single word. From house cleaning - to personal hygiene.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Plexiglass.org - $49

Huge product/technology used in everything from vehicles to sports equipment.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

AirCooled.org - *SOLD* - *Name has about 25 links showing at market leap.

From Cars/Engines - to Motorcycles/Engines - to your Computer. Huge possibilities on this name! 'air cooled' = 1,338 Overture - over 500K returns Google.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

GayXXX.org - $49

No explanation necessary I guess.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Declined.org - $15

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Chariots.org - $15

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Slider.org - $15
 
Nick, you won't believe what happened to me the other day:

I went to the pet store to buy some COLLARS for my dogs. The various pets really smelt bad, the ODORS were strong. There were pet guinea pigs in a PLEXIGLASS container. They looked cute, playing around, going down a SLIDER. The birds department was not very hot, as it was AIRCOOLED and the parakeets chirped merrily. I bought what I needed and gave the clerk my CHARIOTS bank VISACARD*. I cussed out loud "f&23ing GAYXXX" when it was DECLINED.

* not included in this ad
 
Timechange- Ha Ha - Nick I had to laugh at that one, sorry - Good luck with these great org's - AirCooled.org is a Super domain name!!!!
 
Originally posted by timechange.com
Nick, you won't believe what happened to me the other day:

I went to the pet store to buy some COLLARS for my dogs. The various pets really smelt bad, the ODORS were strong. There were pet guinea pigs in a PLEXIGLASS container. They looked cute, playing around, going down a SLIDER. The birds department was not very hot, as it was AIRCOOLED and the parakeets chirped merrily. I bought what I needed and gave the clerk my CHARIOTS bank VISACARD*. I cussed out loud "f&23ing GAYXXX" when it was DECLINED.

* not included in this ad

:laugh: :laugh:
 
I will take AirCooled.org....
 
* VISACARD not included

Nick grabbed VisaCard.org so that's not in this sale :D

Some humor to boost Nick's sales! :D
 
call that humour.. ;)

and what fool took visa-card.org ? i ask you?

:D
 
All the excitement always starts when I leave to get some sleep. TC - you deserve special credit for that one. You outdid yourself. I guess I should have listed VisaCard.org for sale too. :)

OK.....where am I....

AirCooled.org - *SOLD*

Thanks to GeekPipe for another smooth & quick transaction.
 
TC LOL :D

This will boost this thread.

BUMP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom