• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

.org sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
FreeCreditScore org $123,000 May 07 Sedo
JoinTheMovement org $5,000 Feb 07 Sedo
FloridaHomeLoan org $2,620 Nov 06 Sedo
CityCreditUnion org $1,105 Nov 06 SnapNames
BoneJointDecade org $1,050 Oct 06 BuyDomains
SaveOvertimePay org $1,525 Oct 06 SnapNames
NewMediaCenters org $2,235 Aug 06 SnapNames
FindJesusChrist org $1,097 Jun 06 SnapNames
FamilySupportAmerica org $1,350 Apr 07 SnapNames
MagazineSubscription org $436 Feb 07 Sedo Auction
BreastReconstruction org $2,688 Nov 06 BuyDomains
CompetitiveBroadband org $1,050 Oct 06 SnapNames
CommercialRealEstate org $1,267 Sep 06 Sedo
CaliforniaRealEstate org $1,250 Sep 06 SnapNames
DowntownForDemocracy org $1,510 Aug 06 SnapNames
UnitedPropertyOwners org $1,300 May 06 SnapNames

How is that :D
 
F$ wasn't necessary.
But, appreciated :)
 
I can't say the actual name, but I sold xxxxxx.org for $15,000. While this may or may not help I think the sale price is significant.
 
I can't say the actual name, but I sold xxxxxx.org for $15,000. While this may or may not help I think the sale price is significant.

Nice sale!!!

"FreeCreditScore org $123,000 May 07 Sedo"
That sale blew my mind...
 
In recent years there have been some very nice .org sales indeed....

examples are....

Engineering.org $198,000

Date.org $150,349

Loan.org $105,500

Boats.org $50,249

Red.org $50,000

Physicians.org $45,000

WV.org $38,000

Ohio.org $30,000

DU.org $28,500

Broadband.org $27,500
 
No one mentioned about b0.org? it was a low to mid xx,xxx deal on snap. i'm lazy to dig it out.....
 
Those are good sales and single words, short domans are easy to explain but a three word .org, FreeCreditScore.org, is a shocker to me. Great to see but still I was left with my mouth open at that one. Sales like this are GREAT for all of us and the industry as a whole. Keep 'em coming.... :-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom