• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale .org's ARE dropping

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, But why do snapnames say on their site :

"PIR has elected to suspend deletions of expired ORG names for three to four months while it considers deletion policies. "
 
Originally posted by Whois-Search
No, But why do snapnames say on their site :

"PIR has elected to suspend deletions of expired ORG names for three to four months while it considers deletion policies. "

Don`t know that, but .org-s never stopped droping!
 
kwt.org looks like a drop ? but how do I work out when it drops ?

I look at the netsol whois for it and pick out :

Status:PENDING DELETE

Last Updated On:12-Feb-2003

and add 5 days to that ???? 17th
 
Originally posted by Whois-Search
kwt.org looks like a drop ? but how do I work out when it drops ?

I look at the netsol whois for it and pick out :

Status:PENDING DELETE

Last Updated On:12-Feb-2003

and add 5 days to that ???? 17th

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be that simple.
I have been watching one with Last Updated 10-Feb-2003 and it still hasn't dropped. Not sure what the go is here. :sad:
 
Buydomains just caught crime.org
 
darn, that's a good name
 
crime.org and others are being used for charity
 
I've seen many .org's drop lately.

RMF
 
Originally posted by icannt Buydomains just caught crime.org

BuyDomains seems to catch everything :mad: They also caught a number of good names I had Snaps on. Many names I have let drop are also grabbed by them. In fact, I was getting so mad they were taking my drops that I ended up renewing many which I normally would drop as I considered them of little value but BD seems to like them.

BuyDomains is no doubt the main player now and I have heard they own 100,000 plus names. They also market them heavily with big email campaigns as many of us are aware of.
 
I liked 1KB.ORG... Registered it. Thanks!

Tino
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom