• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Out of these domains which one would you develop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twells22

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2006
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
I want to start developing a site but I don't know which one I want to try first. I have the following names right now and wonder which one would I should try. Just looking for some ideas.

(Recruiting names)
PrepFile.com
RecruitProfile.com
TalkPreps.com
TalkRecruits.com

(Video Game names)
VGPros.com
VGExpert.com
VGExperts.com
PSXguides.com
PSXstrategies.com
MaddenPros.com
MaddenExperts.com
Maddezine.com
NCAApro.com
NCAApros.com

(Video/game names)
BoredAdult.com
TheBoredGuy.com

(Forum name)
TalkHarmony.com

(Brandable)
Cromster.com
 
VGPROS.com ...into a arcade site...it sounds good..
 
Well I obviously want to make money. How do arcade sites make any kind of good profit?
 
Affiliates, backlinks, link with popular sites like MySpace, on line gamers...
 
Well I was thinking about creating a forum with VGpros and create a league where we played for money, hence "pros". I just think since the gaming industry has passed the movie business and they it is in the billions that the players should start making money off of it. Maybe its dumb, let me know if so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom